- Translate insights from user feedback, business requirements, and technical limitations into concepts and workflows that improve product;
- Develop Mobile and Web experience;
- Design beautiful and thoughtful experiences that add value to users;
- Work with the UI kit;
- Perform competitors research;
- Sketch ideas and design high-fidelity prototypes;
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other team members to create optimal solutions;
- Provide implementation guidance to engineers and ensure features are developed at the highest quality;
- Work collaboratively with other designers to maintain product consistency and improve it holistically
- Ability to create interactive prototypes using tools like Figma, Sketch, etc.;
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture;
- Problem-solving skills and can-do attitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Level of English — Intermediate.
- 20 working days of vacation.
- Medical insurance.
- Corporate English language lessons.
- Gym compensation.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
- Comfortable office in the heart of Kyiv.
- Young, friendly and enthusiastic team of professionals.
- Unlimited fruit, cookies and coffee in the office.
- Corporate training, team building and corporate events.